Catalyst

Have you ever thought of Soul, or conscious energy, I would prefer calling soul, as a catalyst!! For those of you who don't know what a catalyst is, a catalyst is a substance that helps a chemical reaction to happen without which it wouldn't have been possible, as we study in our chemistry classes.
So yea I am going to tell why and how this strange thought came to my head. I was getting ready to go to office and just finished my bath. After I changed, sat down to fold my hands to my guru to complete my daily prayer. A thought appeared, whatever we speak is just sound energy. My think tank started, energy is something, which we all know, can neither be created nor be destroyed, can only be converted from one form to other. I am just being overwhelmed these days with all the most common experiences which has been there all the time and at this point I was just being overwhelmed by the feeling that I have the ability of speech, converting my muscular energy to sound energy. As my thoughts were progressing I was thinking, what is making this possible!!! If I am dead now, my complete body with all the vocal chord and all the energy except the soul will be lying there but it would not be possible to let the conversion happen. It would not be able to speak a word. So this led me to think, isn't the soul is like a catalyst which doesn't change in itself but it's just presence in the body is letting all the reactions, energy transformations possible.
I would love to know if you have to say anything about this random thought.

-Shadow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lodhi Siloti

💘Love or Ego 😈

Regular practice is the master key