A peek into darkness


Tears rolls down from eyes like you prick a big balloon with the smallest needle but something inside don’t want to let it out, abdomen muscles squeeze, feels like a hole being put in the chest, a sensation runs through the veins as if it's turning dry, can’t even feel the strength to stand on my two feet; all of this while trying to compose myself not to break the promise once made that I won’t cry.. I want to burst at top of my voice but I don’t..  Don’t know what is keeping me alive wishing each single day to get struck by a lightning to end this merciless pain once and for all.. I can’t kill myself, that is coward and selfish. I am not that brave either way I can’t kill myself. Yes, I have changed a lot in past few years. I have learnt to block my emotions and be reasonable. I didn’t wanted to but it happened naturally. I guess when you can’t let your emotions out that is natural. I tried to express my feelings to the most closest person by blood or otherwise I have ever felt but alas! But Today I decided to write it down.. I am afraid of expressing any deep emotions to anyone. Now I am almost convinced neither can I understand anyone's nor can anyone understand mine. I have decided a Pen name ‘Shadow’ with my first Dark article. Let’s talk more next time..

-Shadow

Comments

Unknown said…
Looking forward for the next dark page...but want to know here why its called "peek into the dark"

Popular posts from this blog

Lodhi Siloti

💘Love or Ego 😈

Regular practice is the master key